Rules and Regulations
- Dogs of all ages are welcome.
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks old and on a vaccination program.
- All dogs six month and older must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective.
- All dogs must have current DHLPP, Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations.
- All dogs must be in good health.
- All dogs must be on an effective flea treatment and free of parasites.
The opportunity to:
- socialize in a secure and safe environment designed for your puppy’s special needs
- optimum balance of exercise and socialization
- a lot of love and attention
Senior and Special Needs Daycare
- For older dogs
- For dogs with medical or special conditions
Peter the Swiss trained veterinarian and Georgie are living on the premises
- all pets are checked at check-in for parasites.
Medical and Other Problems
- will be addressed with owner
Reservations for Daycare/Boarding